An often overlooked but equally important piece of the personal insurance policy is life insurance. Talking about your or a loved one’s death is not the easiest of conversations; however, it’s one that you must have! Many people consider life insurance an unnecessary expense or consider themselves not in the market for life insurance – the truth is that it is a necessary expense and everyone is in the market for life insurance. By purchasing life insurance, you are able to provide the following:
- Mortgage & Debt Protection – Life insurance avoids leaving your spouse or loved one(s) with any outstanding debts that you may have incurred.
- Income Replacement – Life insurance ensures that your spouse or loved one can maintain the standard of living that they have become accustomed to.
- Final Expenses – Funeral Expenses, burial costs, and medical bills are all expenses that add up during our final days. You can avoid placing these extra expenses and burdens on your loved ones by purchasing life insurance.
- College Funding – If you have children, life insurance is an easy and affordable method of providing that nest egg for your children’s future!
Even if your employer provides you with a group life policy, it is still important to purchase an individual life insurance product to protect your family’s future after you leave that job or once you retire. At American Advantage Insurance, ADSI, we have numerous markets that have the financial strength and stability to provide you with safe and secure life insurance products.
Life insurance products that are offered include (but are not limited to):
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Simplified Issue Products
- Annuity Products
- Disability Income
Talk to an American Advantage Insurance, ADSI agent today to determine which products are suitable for you!
For more information on Long Term Care Insurance, please visit our website devoted to all things LTC!